Western Union is a money and message transfer service based out of the United States, with agents all around the world. Anyone interested in becoming a new agent must apply and be accepted through Western Union’s corporate headquarters. Learning how to become a Western Union agent can help create a lucrative opportunity for your business.
Part : 1 Determining Your Eligibility
Own your own business. A prospective Western Union agent must own her own independent retail business, which is then deemed eligible to become a qualified Western Union location. Some of the most common retail businesses that become Western Union agents include, but are not limited to:
- convenience stores
- drug stores
- financial service providers
- liquor stores
- travel agencies
Acquire the necessary equipment. Every Western Union agent must have certain basic office equipment and internet service in order to conduct financial transactions. The equipment typically required for Western Union transactions includes:
- a working computer
- a reliable internet connection
- a working printer (though not all locations require a printer at the business site – speak with a Western Union representative to determine whether your location requires a printer)
Complete an application. If you meet all of the business requirements, you may be eligible to become a Western Union agent. To confirm your eligibility, you’ll need to complete an contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org , which will then be reviewed by us. You can also call our customer service line at 022-39221133 if you have any questions about the application process. The application asks for the following pieces of information:
- confirmation that you own your own business
- confirmation that you have a working computer with a reliable internet connection
- your name and personal contact information (phone number and email address)
- the name, address, and work number for your business
- the nature (by type/category) of your business
- how many locations your business operates
- how you heard about becoming a Western Union agent
Enjoy being part of a worldwide network.
Western Union operates in over 200 countries and territories worldwide. As part of that network, you’ll enjoy the benefits of sending and receiving money for customers to/from all parts of the world. In addition, because Western Union operates all around the world, you’ll have access to training and customer service support 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Document Required for registration.
- PAN Card (Individual)
- Aadhar Card
- Electricity Bill/ Passport
- Shop Act License
- Current Account Bank Statement
- Cancel Cheque
Additional document would be required based on the nature and type of business. however in all the cases the above mentioned documents are mandatory.
*** Please note the eligibility would be approved only by the United States office after reviewing all the documentation and other formalities. Western Union have right to reject any application with his sole discretion.
If you would like to enroll for western union and want start earning money through it. You can kindly contact us on email@example.com or can call us at 022-39221133