Accept card payments anywhere with Mosambee
Introducing mPOS – Accept card payments anywhere with Mosambee
This is our core product launched in Apr-2013. In Sep-2013 RBI mandated mPOS solutions to be EMV compliant. We are now offering an EMV Level 1 and 2, PED/PTS certified device connected to the mobile device using a secure blue-tooth connection. The solution has successfully achieved VISA/ADVT and Mastercard/MTIP certifications. The solution is offered along with our Acquiring Bank partners (HDFC Bank, YES Bank, IDBI). We expect to work with more banks shortly.
mPOS is hosted inside a PCI-DSS compliant environment at Netmagic Corporation’s Vikhroli/Mumbai Data Center.
mPOS is also available as an API (Application Programmers Interface). The API can be used by third-parties to integrate mobile payments to their own products.
mPOS is also offered as a white-label solution and is currently being implemented in Bangladesh and Nepal by our partners who are themselves, leaders in their respective countries.
How its Work:
The processes related to mPOS include:
- Merchant opens an Account with a Partner Bank
- Merchant receives mPOS device/s and credentials to access the Dashboard
- Merchant provides mPOS devices to their staff and configures their mobile devices using the Dashboard.
- The system sends download credentials to the mobile devices.
- The application is downloaded on the mobile device and is registered with the server.
- The user uses an OTP (One Time PIN) sent to his mobile number and sets-up his PIN.
- The user is now ready to use the system.
- The user can undertake any of the following operations on his mobile device:
c: Sale Complete
d: Void / Refund
- The user can also retrieve history transactions.
- The proceeds of the sale are credited to the user’s account directly (as would be the case for online or landline POS card transactions)
- PCI-DSS Certified
- PA-DSS Compliant
- Manage MIDs / TIDs
- Terminal Monitoring
- Transaction Retrieval
- MIS Reports
- Disable Devices
- Disable Users
- Disable Merchants
Single Transaction Limit
- EMV L1 Certified
- EMV L2 Certified
- Encrypting Card-Reader
- Device tied to Merchant
- Reader tied to Device
- DIY Sign-up Support
- Manage Outlets
- Manage Users
- Transaction Retrieval
- Daily/Monthly Limits
- Velocity Check
- Geo-Velocity Check
The device cost is Rs. 6000/- INR However, with Vowel Solutions & Services referral this device come FREE of cost. The customer would only be charged for monthly rental of Rs. 350/- INR.
Document Required :
- Name of the business
- PAN card of the Business / Individual
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Statement (3 Month)
- Shop Act License
- Cancel Cheque
Technical Support & Warranty :
- 24*7 support
- 1 Year warranty
You can place the order by either calling us on +91 9967565066 or you can write us at email@example.com
****Please Note :
Activation of Device will only take place after viewing the relevant document of the business.